Thursday, October 19, 2017|
|You Know It's Summer in Florida When... |
Date: Sent Friday, July 22, 2016
|Rating: 3.46/5 (61 votes)
Click a button to cast your vote
You Know It's Summer in Florida When...
- When your car is overheating before you drive it.
- Your computer won't work unless it has it's own AC blowing on it.
- Hot air balloons can't go up, because the air outside is hotter than the heated air in the balloon
- Airplanes can't land because the asphalt runways are too soft.
- You discover that you can drive the car using only two fingers on the hot steering wheel.
- The ducks in the park are designated "original recipe" and "extra crispy."
-More hot water comes from the cold water tap than the hot one.
- Your pool water boils so much in the sun that you can boil potatoes in ten minutes in it.
- You burn the grass by watering it with the hose.
- The hotdogs sold outside the Home Depot are actually hot.
- A hot shower cools you off.
- The politicians have to take their hands out of your pockets to fan themselves.
- You cover the leather seats in the car with cloth or sit on towels.
- At noon in July, the kids are on summer vacation, and no one is moving on the streets.
- Sunscreen is sold at the front of the checkout counter, a formula less than 30 SPF is a joke, and you wear it just to go shopping.
- You burn your hand opening the car door and your rear end wearing shorts on the hot seats.
- You notice the best parking place is determined by the shade under trees instead of the distance to the door.
- Your dog refuses to go outside so you are forced to build and inside a/c toilet facility for it.
- All picnics feature hot food like it or not.
- There is no such thing as "Cool Aid."
- The beaches are over populated with natives instead of tourists.
Received from FranCMT2.