GCFL.net: Good, Clean Funnies List
Quick Search

Donation Drive
Do you enjoy GCFL.net? Then why not donate a dollar or two to help keep things running? Please go to the donation drive page for all the details. Thanks for your help!

 Welcome
 How To Help Us
 View Funnies
 Archive Index
 Search Funnies
 Mailing List
 Site Map
 News
 FAQ
 Contact Us
 Reprints

Receive the Daily Funny Email



Funnies Sunday, April 23, 2017

Previous Funny
Previous
Funny
Email to a Friend
Email to
a Friend
Archive Index
Archive
Index
Go to Random Funny
Random
Funny
Printer friendly
Printer
friendly
Next Funny
Next
Funny

Random Acts Of Thinking
Date: Sent Friday, January 27, 2017
Category: None
Rating: 4.08/5 (59 votes)
Click a button to cast your vote
012345

So I was having lunch with Bobby Fischer, the former world chess champion, and the table had a checkered tablecloth. It took him two hours to pass the salt.

I was stunned last night when my wife told me I was too wrapped up in myself. When did I get a wife?

I may not know what I'm doing, but I'm pretty sure I'm doing it brilliantly.

A dollar may not go as far as it used to, but what it lacks in distance, it makes up for in speed.

There's nothing wrong with teenagers that 30 years won't fix.

Is there a Bureau of Missing Personalities?

I know I'm beautiful on the inside ... I have the colonoscopy video to prove it.

They told me I was gullible and I believed them.

In a recent poll, 60 percent of people believe their workplace is louder now than it was five years ago. The other 40 percent didn't hear the question.

Yeah, I'm a bird lover. Mostly chicken. Mostly fried.

I was visiting a monastery recently and I saw a sign that read, "In case of fire, break vow of silence."

Received from Richard G Wimer.


© Copyright 1996-2017, GCFL.net.
Make a donation with PayPal