Saturday, June 15, 2019|
|Corrected: Your Age By Chocolate Math |
Date: Sent Wednesday, August 2, 2017
|Rating: 2.88/5 (56 votes)
Click a button to cast your vote
/* First time we sent this the number on step 5 were incorrect. They are correct in this version. Sorry about that! Thanks to Karen Kapler for
reporting the problem first! */
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10).
2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold).
3. Add 5.
4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator.
5. If you have already had your birthday this year, add 1767. If you haven't, add 1766.
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
You should have a three digit number.
The first digit of this number is your original number (i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).
The next two numbers are your age!
Received from Deb Duff.