Sunday, January 21, 2018|
|Out Of Office Autoreplies |
Date: Sent Friday, June 2, 2017
|Rating: 3.84/5 (67 votes)
Click a button to cast your vote
1. I am currently out at a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the position. I may be a little moody so be prepared.
2. You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn't have received anything at
3. Sorry to have missed you, but I am at the doctor's having my brain removed so I can be promoted to our management team.
4. I will be unable to delete all the unread, worthless emails you send me until I return from vacation. Please be patient, and your mail will be
deleted in the order it was received.
5. Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged $4.99 for the first 10 words and $1.99 for each additional word in your message.
6. The e-mail server is unable to verify your server connection and is unable to deliver this message. Please restart your computer and try sending
7. Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queuing system. You are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply in
approximately 19 weeks.
8. Hi, I'm thinking about what you've just sent me. Please wait by your PC for my response.
9. I've run away to join a different circus.
Received from Laughter for a Saturday.