Thursday, September 16, 2021|
|Ten Reasons why Mothers have Mixed Feelings about Labor Day |
Date: Sent Monday, September 6, 2021
|Rating: 1.52/5 (65 votes)
Click a button to cast your vote
1. Their husband was still snoring when the contractions were less than a minute apart.
2. The childbirth coach promised the contractions wouldn't hurt any more than holding an ice cube in her hand. She's never been able to take ice in
her tea, since then.
3. Rather than playing soothing music in the birthing room, her husband listened to ESPN Classics rerun of the 1987 Super Bowl.
4. The doctor decided to play an additional nine holes and ordered the Pictosin drip turned down to one drip per hour.
5. Her husband took a picture of her facial expressions, during hard labor and used it for their family Christmas letter.
6. The hospital mistakenly delivered a taco supreme with Tabasco sauce, instead of clear broth and ice chips for lunch.
7. The florist tied five dozen helium balloons to the end of the bed, causing it to rise at a 45 degree angle for over an hour.
8. The nurse mistakenly wrote the name of the prescription on the birth certificate -- making her the proud mother of a girl named Tylenol 3.
9. Your husband promised the entire delivery room staff a sit down Thanksgiving dinner the day after you arrive home.
10. She overheard her husband in the hallway saying, "I don't know what the big deal is about labor... I think she's being overly dramatic..."
By Cheryl Moeller, mom of 6.
Received from Cheryl Moeller.