Wednesday, January 22, 2020|
|Biology Class Final Exam |
Date: Sent Monday, March 12, 2018
|Rating: 4.27/5 (85 votes)
Click a button to cast your vote
Students in an advanced Biology class were taking their mid-term exam. The last question was, 'Name seven advantages of Mother's Milk,' worth 70
points or none at all. One student, in particular, was hard put to think of seven advantages. He wrote:
1. It is perfect formula for the child.
2. It provides immunity against several diseases.
3. It is always the right temperature.
4. It is inexpensive.
5. It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa.
6. It is always available as needed.
And then, the student was stuck. Finally, in desperation, just before the bell indicating the end of the test rang, he wrote...
7. It comes in 2 cute containers.
He got an A.
Received from Becky Day.