Thursday, February 21, 2019|
|Way Professors Grade Their Exams |
Date: Sent Tuesday, October 30, 2018
|Rating: 1.64/5 (55 votes)
Click a button to cast your vote
DEPT OF STATISTICS:
- All grades are plotted along the normal bell curve.
DEPT OF PSYCHOLOGY:
- Students are asked to blot ink in their exam books, close them and turn them in. The professor opens the books and assigns the first grade that
comes to mind.
DEPT OF HISTORY:
- All students get the same grade they got last year.
DEPT OF RELIGION:
- Grade is determined by G~d.
DEPT OF PHILOSOPHY:
- What is a grade?
- Students are asked to defend their position of why they should receive an A.
DEPT OF MATHEMATICS:
- Grades are variable.
DEPT OF LOGIC:
- If and only if the student is present for the final and the student has accumulated a passing grade then the student will receive an A else the
student will not receive an A.
DEPT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE:
- Random number generator determines grade.
- Each student must figure out his grade by listening to the instructor play the corresponding note (+ and - would be sharp and flat
DEPT OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION:
- Everybody gets an A.
Received from FranCMT2.