Sunday, January 24, 2021|
|Seasonal Ways of Calling Someone Stupid |
Date: Sent Monday, December 21, 2020
|Rating: 2.56/5 (57 votes)
Click a button to cast your vote
- A couple of slates short of a full roof.
- A few pies short of a holiday.
- A few too many lights out in his Christmas tree.
- All wax and no wick.
- Batteries not included.
- Bright as Alaska in December.
- Chimney's clogged.
- Got his brains as a stocking filler.
- Not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.
- Several nuts over fruitcake minimum.
- A few presents short of a full sleigh.
Received from Pastor Tim.