Friday, August 14, 2020|
|Coronavirus One-Liners (Groaners) |
Date: Sent Wednesday, June 3, 2020
|Rating: 4.06/5 (68 votes)
Click a button to cast your vote
* Finland has just closed their borders, so nobody will be crossing the Finnish line.
* Due to the quarantine, I'll only be telling inside jokes.
* There will be a minor baby boom in 9 months. Then around the year 2033, we shall witness the rise of the "quaranteens."
* World Health Organization has determined that dogs cannot contract Covid-19. Dogs previously being held in quarantine will be released. To be clear,
WHO let the dogs out.
* I'll tell you a Coronavirus joke, but you'll have to wait two weeks to see if you got it.
* I ran out of toilet paper, so I had to start using old newspapers. Times are rough.
* What do you call panic buying of sausage and cheese in Germany? A Wurst Kase scenario.
* In my day, you would cough to cover up a fart. Now you fart to cover up a cough.
* The grocery stores in France look like a tornado hit them. All that's left is de brie.
* So many coronavirus jokes out there, it's a pundemic.
Received from Becky Day.