Saturday, August 8, 2020|
|Some Potty Humor and Others |
Date: Sent Thursday, July 30, 2020
|Rating: 2.49/5 (45 votes)
Click a button to cast your vote
1. While being potty trained, a nephew is being "coached" by grandma. Grandma says: "Luke, just think of the little train that could. I think I can. I
think I can. I think I can..." The nephew responds: "Grandma, trains don't poop."
2. One of our nieces is very outgoing and sings many songs often getting the words and the tune correct. However, once in a while she errs. While
using the potty, she sang in a loud voice: "It's my potty and I'll cry if I want to..."
3. Another nephew sang: "Row, row, row your boat gently down the street..."
4. A niece sang this popular nursery rhyme: "London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. London bridge is falling down, my bare
5. When a pen failed to work, one niece said: "Mom, my pen needs new batteries."
6. After groundhog's day, my niece came home from school and said: "Mom the groundhog saw his shadow today. Only six more weeks till Christmas!"
Received from Vince Criste.