Wednesday, November 25, 2020|
|Country Computer Technology |
Date: Sent Monday, November 9, 2020
|Rating: 3.34/5 (56 votes)
Click a button to cast your vote
1. Log on - Make the wood stove hotter.
2. Log off - Don't add no more wood.
3. Monitor - Keep an eye on that wood stove.
4. Download - Getting the firewood off the truck.
6. Ram - The thing that splits the firewood.
7. Hard Drive - Getting home in the winter.
8. Prompt - What the mail ain't in the winter.
9. Window - What to shut when it's cold outside.
10. Screen - What to shut in black fly season.
11. Byte - What the black flies do.
12. Bit - What the black flies did.
13. Megabyte - What the BIG black flies do during trout season.
14. Chip - Munchies for TV.
15. Microchip - What's left in the bag after you eat the chips.
18. Laptop - Where your drink spills when you pass out.
19. Software - The dumb plastic knives and forks they give you at McDonalds.
20. Hardware - Real stainless steel cutlery.
21. Mouse - What makes the holes in the Cheerios box.
22. Mainframe - What holds the house up, hopefully.
23. Enter - The only way to win those magazine ad sweepstakes.
24. Web - What a spider makes.
25. Website - High corners of the ceiling and walls.
26. Cursor - Someone who swears.
27. Search Engine - What you do when the car dies.
28. Screen Saver - A repair kit for the torn window screen.
29. Home Page - A map you keep in your back pocket just in case you get lost in the woods.
30. Upgrade - Steep hill.
31. Server - A waitress.
32. Mail Server - A male waitress (very few in these parts).
35. User - The neighbor who keeps borrowing stuff.
36. Browser - A problem moose in the Garden or Blueberry Patch.
37. Network - Mending holes in the fishing net.
38. Internet - Complicated fish net repair method.
40. Online - A good sign that there'll be clean clothes next week.
41. Offline - The clothes pins let go and the laundry falls on the ground.
Received from Dennis Gittens.