Saturday, November 27, 2021|
|FW: Excuses by Father Bill Charbonneau |
Date: Sent Thursday, October 21, 2021
|Rating: 2.37/5 (63 votes)
Click a button to cast your vote
My Good friend at NGB/HC Father Bill Charbonneau sends me this list of excuses why people don't go to church. Examine them and Enjoy!
Everybody has a good excuse for not attending church. If you take those excuses and apply them to other things we do (or don't do), like eating, they
might look like this list.I don't eat any more because:
1. I was forced to eat as a child.
2. People who eat all the time are hypocrites; they aren't really hungry.
3. There are so many different kinds of food, I can't decide what to eat.
4. I used to eat, but I got bored and stopped.
5. I only eat on special occasions, like Christmas and Easter.
6. None of my friends will eat with me.
7. I'll start eating when I get older.
8. I don't really have time to eat.
9. I don't believe that eating does anybody any good. It's just a crutch.
10. Restaurants and grocery stores are only after your money.
Received from Chaplain Johnston.