Monday, December 5, 2022|
|The Top Ten Dinner Dishes When Mom's Away and Dad's Cooking |
Date: Sent Friday, November 5, 2021
|Rating: 3.24/5 (63 votes)
Click a button to cast your vote
10. Hot dogs with just a hint of Tabasco.
9. "Kids eat free" night at the steak house.
7. Broiled bologna benedict on rye.
6. Back-of-the-fridge goulash (with lots of pepper).
5. Chips and salsa.
4. Cocoa Puff surprise.
3. Something old, something blue, something frozen, call it stew.
2. Cold pizza.
1. Whatever's cooking at Grandma's.
Received from Kendra D Kubin.