Saturday, December 2, 2023|
|Things Learned in Life from a Cat |
Date: Sent Friday, November 18, 2022
|Rating: 2.93/5 (46 votes)
Click a button to cast your vote
* Life is hard and then you nap.
* Curiosity never killed anything except maybe a few hours.
* Variety is the spice of life: One day ignore people, the next day annoy them and play with them when they're busy.
* When in doubt, cop an attitude.
* Climb your way to the top - that's why the drapes are there.
* Never sleep alone when you can sleep on someone's face.
* Make your mark in the world - or at least spray in each corner.
* When you go out into the world, always remember, being placed on a pedestal is a right, not a privilege.
* Always give generously; a bird or rodent left on the bed tells them, "I care."
Received from c.moore.bcp.