Monday, February 19, 2018|
|Child of the 80's |
Date: Sent Friday, January 26, 2018
|Rating: 3.03/5 (113 votes)
Click a button to cast your vote
If you can identify with at least half of this list then you, my friend, are a "Child of the 80's".
1. You know the profound meaning of "Wax on, Wax off".
2. You know that another name for a keyboard is a "Synthesizer".
3. You can sing the McDonald's Big Mac, Filet-O-Fish, Quarter Pounder, French Fry song while jump roping.
4. You know who "Mr. T" is.
5. You know who Fat Albert is. And also the boy with the pink mask.
6. You ever wore fluorescent, neon clothing.
7. You could break dance, or wish you could.
8. You wanted to be "The Hulk" for Halloween.
9. You Believed that "By the power of Greyskull, you HAD the power!"
10. Partying "like it's 1999" seemed SO far away.
11. You thought that Transformers were more than meets the eye.
12. You wanted to be on Star Search.
13. You remember the Garbage Pail Kids, and owned some.
14. You knew what Willis was "talkin' 'bout."
15. You HAD to have your MTV.
16. You wondered why Tootie always wore those skates.
17. You actually thought "Dirty Dancing" was a REALLY good movie.
18. You watched Purple Rain over and over again.
19. You remember the episode of Good Times when Flo broke down after James' funeral.
20. You remember when ATARI was a state of the art video game system.
21. You own any cassettes.
22. You were led to believe that in the year 2000 we'd all be living on the moon.
23. You remember and/or owned any of the Care Bear Glass collection from Pizza Hut.
24. Poltergeist freaked you out.
25. You carried your lunch to school in a Gremlins or an ET lunch box.
26. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the ONLY female smurf.
27. You know what leg warmers are and probably had a pair.
28. You wore biker shorts underneath a short skirt and felt stylish.
29. You had a Swatch Watch with the Swatch Guard.
30. You remember when Saturday Night Live was funny.
31. You had Wonder Woman or Superman underoos.
32. You know what a "Push Up" ice cream is.
Received from Thomas Ellsworth.