Saturday, August 8, 2020|
|20 Rules of Wisdom |
Date: Sent Monday, July 27, 2020
|Rating: 4.29/5 (56 votes)
Click a button to cast your vote
20 Rules of Wisdom
1. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
2. Dear God, I have a problem, it's me.
3. Growing old is inevitable, growing UP is optional.
4. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
5. Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
6. You do the math. Count your blessings.
7. Faith is the ability to not panic.
8. Laugh every day, it's like inner jogging.
9. If you worry, don't pray. If you pray...don't worry.
10. As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home everyday.
11. Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape.
12. THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN YOUR HOME ARE THE PEOPLE!
13. When we get tangled up in our problems, be still; God wants us to be still so He can untangle the knot.
14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry
15. He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
16. We do not remember days, but moments. Life is moving too fast -- so enjoy your precious moments.
17. Nothing is real to you until you experience it, otherwise it's just hearsay.
18. It's all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just be sure to flush when you are done.
19. Surviving and living your life successfully requires courage. The goals and dreams you're seeking require courage and risk taking. Learn from the
turtle, it only makes progress when it sticks out its neck.
20. Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what
others think you are.
Received from FranCMT2.