Saturday, August 8, 2020|
|You might be from Huntsville, AL if... |
Date: Sent Tuesday, July 28, 2020
|Rating: 1.85/5 (40 votes)
Click a button to cast your vote
/* A few of these are a bit outdated... */
1. You're thinking of just buying a pollen-colored car.
2. You don't care HOW they do it up North.
3. Your garage holds two John Deere tractors and a fledgling electronics company.
4. You can give directions to anywhere within city limits using only Taco Bells as landmarks.
5. You don't think Lily Flag is an Easter banner.
6. You know there's no longer an airport on Airport Road.
7. Your favorite comeback is, "As a matter of fact, I AM a rocket scientist."
8. The bugs in your computer are boll weevils.
9. You're unable to make out a grocery list unless it begins with (1) Mission, (2) Goals, (3) Milestones and (4) Deliverables.
10. Someone asks you a question and you reply "Dooo whaattt?"
11. Your dinner parties have caviar and bologna on the same table.
12. You wrote in "Dilbert" on the last voting ballot.
13. You have ever bought milk and bread because, "Gary said it would be like this."
14. To "merge" is only a program on your computer.
15. You have ever gotten a ticket for doing 41 in a 40 mph zone.
16. You've actually met more than one "redneck engineer."
17. You're convinced that turn signals are an option when buying a car.
18. The cotton field you passed last week is now a new subdivision with homes starting at $160K.
19. You often remark how much nicer this city was before all those folks from Michigan started showing up.
20. You start worrying about Tornado Watches in Mississippi and watch all the local weathermen track the storms as they roll through Muscle Shoals
before they hit Huntsville.
21. You are a Subject Matter Expert on Doppler Weather Radar just from watching all the TV coverage of the weather.
22. You actually get excited when they announce that the Big Spring Jam has actually booked a band that has had a hit within the last 10 years and the
band does not play country music.
23. You consider an on-ramp to Memorial Parkway a nice place to park until the traffic thins out.
24. You drop an ice cube tray on the kitchen floor, and your kids want to take two snow days off from school.
25. You use your gun scope to check out the new comet.
26. Your kid's first field trip is to Cook's Pest Control.
27. You learned to count backwards and thought "lift off" was the last number.
Received from B. Oetjen.